In the Netherlands, continues the court in the case of the death of 298 passengers and crew members of MH17

Photo: EPA

The public Prosecutor’s office at the court in the case of the crash of flight MH17 on June 26 introduced phone records that, according to her information, prove that the airliner was shot down by a missile launcher “Buk”. It is reported by the NRC.

The first fragment relates to 16.48 17 July 2014. The commander of the reconnaissance battalion of the 2nd division “of the GRU DPR” Leonid Kharchenko (Mole) said the head of intelligence “DNR” Sergey Dubinsky (Gloomy). “We’re already here. Already shot down the “drying” (a Ukrainian fighter. – “GORDON”)”.

Later, in 19.52, Dubinsky calls his Deputy Oleg Pulatova (GURZA): “So our “Buk” shot or not?” Pulatov says: “Buk” shot down “drying” after “drying” brought down the Boeing”.

Immediately after that, Dubinsky reports “defense Minister DNR” Igor Girkin: “Drying” was carried by Boeing, and we blew “dry”. The good news is, Yes, Igor?” Girkin admits he does not really believe this report. Dubinsky says: “still we will be blamed, if you know what I mean”.

These records, the prosecution provided in the course of answering the queries of protection Pulatova. June 22, his lawyers questioned the basic version of the disaster and demanded to investigate the testimony of 27 witnesses that Malaysian plane was shot down by a fighter APU.

Prosecutors Thijs Berger and ward Ferdinandusse stated that alternative version does not need further investigation, since even lawyers Pulatova do not consider them probable. Record conversations of the accused to prove the fact of use “Buck”, according to the Prosecutor’s office.

At the meeting on 3 July, the court will determine which requests protection Pulatova be satisfied.

The Boeing 777, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur flight MH17, crashed on July 17, 2014 near Torez in Donetsk region. Killed all 298 people who were on Board (citizens of Netherlands, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, UK, Germany, Belgium, Philippines, Canada and New Zealand).

The version of Ukrainian fighters promoted Russian propaganda media. In 2014, they wrote that a certain Spanish Manager Carlos said in his microblog on Twitter, that for a few minutes before the Malaysian plane disappeared from the radar, “with him were seen two Ukrainian fighter”. The first message of the “Spanish Manager” was published by the website of TV channel RT. In August 2016, the Russian edition of The Insider found that previously blocked Twitter “Spanish Manager” was reopened under the name “Lyudmila Lopatkina” and is filled with program-bot. In 2018, Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty found out that presented by the Manager of the Spanish citizen Jose Carlos Barrios Sanchez has a criminal record for fraud, and Twitter did for TV channel RT in Spanish. Sanchez said that he had received from RT $48 thousand.

According to the findings of the international investigation team, flight MH17 was shot down from the complex “Buk” from territory controlled by Pro-Russian militants. After the crash, and the weapon was returned to Russia. Investigators said that Beech arrived at Donbass from the Kursk region.

In may 2018 the Netherlands and Australia officially blamed Russia for the Downing of flight MH17. Russia his involvement in disaster deny.

March 9, 2020, the Hague regional court began to consider the case of the crash of the Malaysian aircraft. Accused four Russian citizens Girkin, Dubinsky, Pulatov, and a citizen of Ukraine Harchenko.


Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mymobila/24-my.info/world/wp-content/themes/fasto/inc/functions/theme.php on line 556