Photo: Getty Images Aliona Savchenko and Bruno Mass
In Pyeongchang launched a team tournament in figure skating. First his short program showed men and competitions gave a lot of unexpected results.
On Friday, February 9, on the opening day of the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang started the team competition.
Just involved 10 countries that have to put at least one athlete in every kind (dance, pairs, men’s and women’s skiing). After the short programs will fight for the medals continue 5 best countries;
For winning short/free program country are worth 10 points, 2nd place – 9, 3rd – 8 and so on.
First his short program showed men and competitions gave a lot of unexpected results.
Fell twice canadian Patrick Chan, piled program American Nathan Chen and Russian Maxim Kolyada, while Alexei Bychenko, who plays for Israel, only skated a clean program and became the second, bringing his team 9 points.
In the short program of the pairs was no sensation and won the Russian pair of Vladimir Morozov and Evgenia Tarasova. Ukrainian Alyona Savchenko, acting with Bruno Mass for Germany, was third.
After the first day lead in the team competition captured Canada, second is USA and third place is shared by Japan and the team of athletes from Russia.
1. Shoma UNO (Japan) – 103,25
2. Alexei Bychenko (Israel) – 88,49
3. Patrick Chan (Canada) – 81,66
4. Nathan Chen (USA) – 80,61
5. Matteo Rizzo (Italy) – 77,77
6. Cha Jung-Hwan (South Korea) – Of 77.70
7. Han Yan (China) Is 77,10
8. Mikhail Kolyada (a team of athletes from Russia) is 74,36
9. Paul Fantz (Germany) Is 66,32
10. Shafiq Besseges (France) Is 61,06
1. Evgenia Tarasova – Vladimir Morozov (team of athletes from Russia) – 80,92
2. Megan Duhamel – Eric Radford (Canada) – 76,57
3. Aliona Savchenko Bruno Mass (Germany) – 75,63
4. Alex Shimek-Knirim – Chris Knierim (USA) – 69,75
5. Xiaoyu Yu – Hao Zhang (China) – 69,17
6. Vanessa James – Morgan The Sipr (France) – Of 68.49
Position after 2 types of 8
1. Canada – 17 points
2. USA – 14
3. Japan – 13
4. The team of athletes from Russia – 13
5. Israel – 11
6. China – 10
7. Italy – 10
8. Germany – 10
9. South Korea – 6
10. France – 6
See the schedule of performances of the Ukrainians at the Olympics in Phenchhane and read what day Ukraine has a chance for a medal
Only at the Olympics 2018 will be played on 102 medals. See the schedule of finals Games, and the schedule of broadcasts.
Want to know the main sports news first? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!
Winter Olympics 2018
Petrova Upset that failed to reach the final of the Olympics
The court denied Lupulina, Ana and 45 the Russians of a chance to compete at the Olympics
The first Ukrainian athlete started at the Olympic games in Pyeongchang
Ukrainian Luger: the Olympic track is really a surprise
Ukraine at the Olympics in 2018: what day is the chance for a medal
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mymobila/24-my.info/world/wp-content/themes/fasto/inc/functions/theme.php on line 556