Main » all Latest news on the theme: “all”

The ambassadors of the EU countries will discuss the expansion of sanctions against Russia 26 July – journalist

In Brussels to discuss the extension of the sanctions list, told reporters Photo: EPA The ambassadors of the countries of the European Union on July 26 in Brussels to discuss the extension of the sanctions list against Russia in connection with the scandal with the supply of turbines by Siemens in the annexed Crimea. About […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

Bilyk, “TIK”, Skazina, nitic, Ishchenko, “Teddy Brooklyn” performed at the concert Zibrova. Photos

Wife Zibrov (pictured right) said that the concert had to put up extra chairs for those wishing to watch the event Photo from the personal archive of Paul Zibrova Exclusive interview Zibrov newspaper “Gordon Boulevard” can be read HERE. photo gallery (1 of 21) to expand to fill the screen     Photo from the […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

NABOO will open a criminal case against Polyakov in the case of non-fulfillment of the court decision – media

July 24 Poles appeared in the police procedures for donning an electronic bracelet Photo: Maxim Polyakov / Facebook The national anti-corruption Bureau intends to open criminal proceedings against people’s Deputy from “popular front” Maxim Polyakov in the case that it will not execute the court decision on measure of restraint, reported “Ukrainian news” a source […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

Today, in eight regions of Ukraine declared a storm warning

The rains are expected in Western part of the country Photo: EPA Today, July 25, in eight regions is expected to deteriorating weather conditions. About it reported in Public service on emergency situations. During the day in Rivne, Volyn, Transcarpathian, Chernivtsi, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky regions, heavy rains, thunderstorms, sometimes hail, wind gusts up to […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

The kidnapper parcels in Rostov-on-don was sorter “Mail of Russia”

Parcel not reached the destination Screenshot: RusPescaRus / YouTube “Mail of Russia” conducted an internal investigation and determined that the kidnapper parcels in Rostov-on-don is an employee of the Rostov main sorting center, said in a statement on the website of the company. “The citizen, who worked at the plant sorter, were taken from the […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

Avdeevka without water – SSES

Avdeevka residents get the water for hours Photo: pravlife.org In connection with the stopping Donetsk filter station was stopped the water supply of the city of Avdeevka, with a population of 22 thousand people, reported the press service of the State service for emergency situations. “As of 7.00 a.m. on 25 July, the water from […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

The film “Dunkirk” grossed $107.4 m in the first weekend after the premiere

The film went to Dunkirk operation 1940 Photo: EPA The film “Dunkirk” Director Christopher Nolan grossed $107.4 m in the first weekend after the premiere, according to Box Office Mojo. Of these, 47% – $50.5 million – make up box-office takings in the United States, the remaining 53% to $56.9 million in the rest of […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

Russia ranked first in the world in requests for content removal to Google

Most of the requests for content removal to Google from the Russian Federation concerned YouTube videos Photo: pixabay.com The number of queries in Google from Russian state bodies and law enforcement agencies to remove content amounted to 13.2% as of January 1, 2017. Its Transparency Report, Google regularly release. Requests from Russia amounted to more […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

Gordon: Ukrainian politicians on Russian channels is the goat guy. Of them modeled the way bad crest

Gordon: During the great Patriotic war could not Soviet scientists to travel to the radio in Berlin or Frankfurt Photo: Gordonua.com The participation of Ukrainian experts in the programs of Russian TV – is a Russian special operation, the aim of which is to put the Ukrainians in a bad light, said Ukrainian journalist, founder […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »

In the mine in the Kemerovo region of Russia methane explosion

78 miners came to the surface independently Photo: 42.mchs.gov.ru The mine “Anzherskaya-southern” in the Kuzbass in the Kemerovo region of Russia on the evening of 24 July there was an emission of coal and gas, 78 workers were evacuated to the surface, the press service of the main Directorate of the Ministry of emergency situations […]

July 25th, 2017 | Posted in all | read More »