Photo: gizmochina Xiaomi Smartphone exploded during the night charging

The man left the gadget to charge at night. In the end, the smartphone caught fire and exploded while he was sleeping.

Smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1 exploded next to a sleeping owner. The fire occurred in the middle of the night, when gadget was on the nightstand charging. During the incident, the man remained unharmed. This writes Gizmochina.

It is reported that the consequences of the explosion took the protective case of smartphone. Due to this, the owner was not injured.

It is also known that the gadget was used for eight months before the incident. Thus the man constantly put it overnight for charging.

The manufacturer is already aware of the incident, however, has not officially commented on the incident.

Earlier it was reported that experts called a smartphone equipped with the world’s best screen. It turned out that this is one of the recently introduced gadgets iPhone line 2018.

News from the Reporter.net Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet


Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mymobila/24-my.info/world/wp-content/themes/fasto/inc/functions/theme.php on line 556