“Ukrzaliznytsia” to restore the train to Kherson, Berdyansk and Novoalekseevka
“Ukrzaliznytsya” has opened sale of tickets for a further six trains, according to the website of the company.
- Train No. 375/376 “Kharkov – Kherson” will run daily from Kharkov from July 5, from Kherson from 6 July.
- Train No. 86/85 “Lviv – Novooleksiyivka” will depart from Lviv July 5, from Novoalekseevka 6 July. Until September 12, he will run daily, after September 13 – a day.
- Train No. 88/87 “Kovel – Novooleksiyivka” will run from Kovel from July 7 through day on odd, from Novoalekseevka – from July 8 through the day on even numbers.
- Train No. 110/109 “Lviv – Kherson” will run daily from the city to July 3, from Kherson from the 4th of July.
- Train No. 261/262 “Kharkiv – Berdyansk” will run from Kharkov from July 3 to September 5, a day on the odd, from Berdyansk – from 4 July to 6 September on even days.
- Train No. 28/281 “Khmelnitsky – Genichesk” will run from Khmelnitsky every other day from July 8, from Genichesk a day since 9 July.
In “Ukrzaliznytsia” said that to get on the train that passengers must wear a protective mask, and also go through temperature screening at the entrance to the station and when boarding the train. Considering security measures, passengers are advised to travel on the trains. Temporarily in the train will not be offered drinks and confectionery.
On may 11 in Ukraine began the easing of the quarantine. June 1, resumed rail service and intercity passenger transportation, from 5 – domestic flights, and from June 15 – external.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mymobila/24-my.info/world/wp-content/themes/fasto/inc/functions/theme.php on line 556