According to Hungarian authorities, the deal encourages unwanted and potentially dangerous for the whole world the movement of people

photo GETTY

The Minister of foreign Affairs of Hungary Peter Siarto said Wednesday that the Hungarian government took a decision to withdraw from international transactions for migration, from which the US withdrew in late 2017.

According to Hungarian authorities, the deal encourages unwanted and potentially dangerous for the whole world movement of people.

This agreement “is dangerous for Hungary and the entire world,” and it “will inspire millions of people to gather in a way,” said the Hungarian Minister.

Earlier in the discussion of the details of an agreement that lasted 18 months and ended on December 10-11 2017, Budapest has repeatedly expressed doubts about the fact that it may oblige the participating countries to the agreement to open the borders to migrants.

SEE ALSO

  • Hungary wants the EU of half a billion euros for the protection of borders – Orban

This Pact is the first international agreement regulating the situation of migration in the world. Its development began after the number of migrating around the world people rose to 250 million, or 3% of the population.

Washington refused to participate in further discussion of the draft agreement in early December of 2017, saying it “contradicts current U.S. policy on migration and refugees.”


Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/mymobila/24-my.info/world/wp-content/themes/fasto/inc/functions/theme.php on line 556