|

OSCE during the day, has recorded more than 350 explosions in the Donbas

The mission noted the increase in the number of violations of the cease-fire

Photo: pixabay.com

The observation mission of the OSCE recorded 364 explosion in the area of the ATO for the period from 19:30 on 18 January at 19:30 on January 19. This is stated in the report of 20 January.

“In the Donetsk region, the Mission noted a decrease in the number of violations of the cease-fire, when compared with the previous reporting period, at the same time registering an increase in the number of explosions (about 340 vs 200),” – said the OSCE.

SEE ALSO

  • Cyborg: I believe that over the ruins of the Donetsk airport continue to fly the souls of our comrades

“In the Luhansk region, the Mission noted the increase in the number of violations of the cease-fire, when compared with the previous reporting period (fixing in particular the explosion of 24 vs 10),” – said the observers.

“In government-controlled areas, the team recorded the following violations of the withdrawal lines: 4 self-propelled howitzers (2S1 Carnation 122 mm) near the city of Konstantinovka, which moved a highway H20 in the South-East, and 2 self-propelled howitzer (2S1) and 2 anti-tank guns (MT-12 “rapier”, 100 mm) that had been standing along the tracks in the loading zone at the train station in Konstantinovka”, – the report says.

“Outside the government’s control areas, observers recorded 4 reactive multiple rocket launchers (BM-21 “Grad” 122 mm) near the village novoamvrosiivs’ke”, – noted in the Observation.

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: