|

A participant of the beauty contest caught fire on stage – video

The cause of the fire was a torch in the hands of men who stood near the stage

She got into a bad situation. Photo: pixabay.com

Beauty contest in El Salvador, one of the participants lit up on stage. Video of the incident on his Twitter page posted a local journalist.

Unpleasant incident with the girl happened by accident. At the moment when the contestant walked down the runway to it quickly flashes the costume of feathers.

The cause of the fire was a torch in the hands of men who stood near the stage. The guards immediately extinguished the flames, which covered mainly the upper piece of the girl.

Es peligroso el fuego… pic.twitter.com/seGZMKnDBY

— by JuanCarlosTorres (@ojoatento) 10 January 2018 R.

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: